Love your work
I have come across people that I really love what they do, so I decided to create a page called Love your work and feature the people or places I love.
I have been living in Bali for most of this year and people and places I have come across that have made a lasting impression on me are:
- Pyramids of Chi – sound healing at the Pyramids of Chi and the lovely Peter and Lynn who the run place.
Beautiful atmosphere – “feels like home”
- Discover a place where you can just be… Alassari Plantation in Bali – find peace and joy here instantly. Meet the owners Craig and Valerie Glenister a wonderful couple who are passionate about Bali.
- Gong workshops –Mehtab Benton, & Sanj Hall (Workshops at the Pyramids of Chi)
- Kirtan – @ The Yoga Barn – Punnu and Greg – both very different approach to Kirtan but loved them both.
- Meditation breathwork with Punnu – Ananda Mandala Meditation – @Yogabarn
- Ketut Arsana – Healer -Bodyworks and Om Ham
- Breathwork with Sam Hoogenham – Paradiso
- The Win Hof Method – Breathwork with Richard Alying
- Ida – Priestess – For a water blessing
- The Water Temple – Tirta Gangga and Tirta Empul
- Ubud Writers and Readers Festival, Ubud – October time
- Visit and stay at Palm Beach, on the Northern Beaches of Sydney – Beautiful Palms They have the best beaches in Australia, and probably the world!