Competition time on Instagram - Win Two Mala Bracelets
Let's Celebrate Mala Bracelets Giveaway & all the May Birthday's The month of May is my birthday month, plus many of my friends and family, so why not celebrate with some giveaways. Sometimes wearing a Mala necklace can be inconvenient so I have created a collection of bracelets. They are made with Lava stones you... Follow, Like, and Tag two friends...enter as many times as you like!
Ground Me Mala
I started making Mala's to help me stay in the present more and they are a great reminder to create a deeper connection with myself. I feel my Malas give me strength when times get hard and I feel alone. The lava stones, keep me grounded and protected, while the semi-precious stones, sparkle and remind me of my intentions to be positive and to spread a bit of kindness; not just to others but to myself.
The Ground Me Mala also comes in Black Onyx or Hematite.
Gratitude opens the door to the power, the wisdom, the creativity of the universe.
Get grounded walk barefoot in nature, meditate or practice mindfulness. A Mala can help you with your meditation practice. @malamantramaker
Lucky Me Mala
Today I choose lucky me Mala - I am sitting in Gluten-free cafe in Ubud. It’s raining cats and dogs, the streets are submerged in a few inches of water. We are swimming in water.
I feel lucky, wearing my Lucky me Mala it's made from aventurine stones and lava beads, as today I want to focus on all the things in life I am lucky for:
- I am living in Bali, a place I really feel at home in.
- Having a cute little bali house to live in - with a lovely owner Yanti
- I am choosing to make my new life the best I can with what I have available to be right now.
- I am free to choose my future.
- I have a lovely friend from the U.K. to visit me next month an so excited to spend some time with an old friend.
- I can walk, talk and write! ( well working on the last one!)
- I met my lovely friend Yuni for coffee and we had a laugh about life.
- I have a big raincoat (that covers me from top to toe) so I am lucky I am protected from the rain ( I usually forget it). I refused to buy one for some time but it's a lifesaver.
- Did I say I am living in Bali, I know I do need to pinch myself sometimes.
- I am making Malas - which I love! I want to share this uplifting and lifesaving tool that helped me through some massive changes in my life.
- I am alive right now - thank you!
Like the beautiful Adventurine semi-precious stones - Ubud is an area of Bali that is lush and green and a beautiful place to live in. We all have so much to be lucky for, I guess it’s just the focus we have on life! We are living beings capable of making the change in our lives in so many ways, I guess it's about taking the chances to lead the best life you can.
Oh and lucky me I am eating a passion pastry cake at the gluten-free cafe 🍰
Free postage on Lucky Me Mala visit: www.malamantramaker.com - Lucky Me Mala
If you can't afford a Mala yet, why not join my monthly giveaway instead,
Blessings from beautiful Bali,
Express Myself Mala
Meet Julia @trippingtribe wearing my Express Myself Mala in turquoise semi-precious stones and lava beads from my new Mount Agung collection @malamantramaker - so excited to see my Mala being worn and loved 💕🙏
We all have difficulties sometimes expressing our true feelings for fear of being misunderstood or labelled. When we are in need of help I guess it is probably the hardest time to reach out and ask for some help from friends or family. Instead, we just soldier on and hope the feelings will soon pass us by and we are able to ‘get over’ these uncomfortable feelings. Sometimes feelings come up for no apparent reason, or so it seems, but really the feelings were there all along and have just found a safe time to pop up.