I felt inspired to rebrand to I am Alice Jewels, Illuminate more joy in my life.
Here are some tips that helped me:
A daily meditation practice - it sounds hard work but actually, it's easy, enjoyable and your mind and body love it! Breathing is the key to life, so meditation is a way of focusing on the breath and bringing harmony within, therefore helping you deal with the daily stress of life.
Try it, it costs nothing and can really bring about some welcome changes in your habits in life.
Choose a meditation technique
- Download app Sadhguru is my meditation of choice (Read his book Inner Engineering - a practical guide to life)
- Download Calm
- Listen to a guided meditation - check them out on Spotify first before buying
- Use a mantra of your choice- a Mala helps remind you to say the mantra 108 times
Establish a morning routine
1. Create a space of 15-20 minutes to practice your meditation technique. Just do it and get on with your day.
2. During the day check in and see how you feel? Do a few deep breaths and let go of your stress or stretch for your body.
3. Do you have a Monkey Mind? Are you repeatedly going over problems or scenarios in your head? Repeat a mantra and dissolve this nonsense. It works! You can say it in your head or sing it out loud. Alternatively, just listen to a mantra and feel the harmony it brings to your mind and body. Sound frequency is a very powerful self-healing tool.
4. Use and wear a mala to remind you to meditate, and use your mantra for optimal health. Choose from a selection of Malas from the Mala Mantra Maker catalogue.
5. Be the observer to your thoughts, what is your mind thinking about? Question your thoughts?
6. Be kind to yourself and others you will feel so much better in yourself. Kindness costs nothing and brings happiness to yourself and others.
7. Smile - when you smile you actually start to feel better, as there are marma points around your mouth.
8. Walk in nature or focus on a plant or beautiful flower by focusing your mind on this you will be connecting with nature and also your inner self. Watch the way the leaves blow in the wind. Keep focusing and as you focus you relax your mind, body and soul.
A simple mantra to bring peace:
Om Shanti Shanti Shanti (Peace to your mind, body and spirit)