I felt inspired to rebrand to I am Alice Jewels, Illuminate more joy in my life.
Here in Bali, there is a strong Hindu tradition, although the majority of islands are mainly Muslim. Every day you see the offerings people, place and say a prayer to the gods in their homes, in the temples and out on the streets. This is what makes spending time in Ubud so special, it changes the energy.
A prayer can be a conversation with God or with your higher self whatever you wish to call this. We can pray to our guides or Angels for help or to our ancestors. – In times of need, we remember to pray, in our, everyday lives we often forget.
Lucky Me Mala
Today I choose lucky me Mala - I am sitting in Gluten-free cafe in Ubud. It’s raining cats and dogs, the streets are submerged in a few inches of water. We are swimming in water.
I feel lucky, wearing my Lucky me Mala it's made from aventurine stones and lava beads, as today I want to focus on all the things in life I am lucky for:
- I am living in Bali, a place I really feel at home in.
- Having a cute little bali house to live in - with a lovely owner Yanti
- I am choosing to make my new life the best I can with what I have available to be right now.
- I am free to choose my future.
- I have a lovely friend from the U.K. to visit me next month an so excited to spend some time with an old friend.
- I can walk, talk and write! ( well working on the last one!)
- I met my lovely friend Yuni for coffee and we had a laugh about life.
- I have a big raincoat (that covers me from top to toe) so I am lucky I am protected from the rain ( I usually forget it). I refused to buy one for some time but it's a lifesaver.
- Did I say I am living in Bali, I know I do need to pinch myself sometimes.
- I am making Malas - which I love! I want to share this uplifting and lifesaving tool that helped me through some massive changes in my life.
- I am alive right now - thank you!
Like the beautiful Adventurine semi-precious stones - Ubud is an area of Bali that is lush and green and a beautiful place to live in. We all have so much to be lucky for, I guess it’s just the focus we have on life! We are living beings capable of making the change in our lives in so many ways, I guess it's about taking the chances to lead the best life you can.
Oh and lucky me I am eating a passion pastry cake at the gluten-free cafe 🍰
Free postage on Lucky Me Mala visit: www.malamantramaker.com - Lucky Me Mala
If you can't afford a Mala yet, why not join my monthly giveaway instead,
Blessings from beautiful Bali,